Monday 17 December 2012

On the Third day of Blogmas...

Most of my posts (a grand total of 1) have been lists, so here's another one.
Christmas Songs! Love 'em or hate 'em... you still probably love them...

All I Want for Christmas is You
...soo cute, especically if you have someone special to sing it for you ;)

Fairytale of New York
- It seems this is like marmite (you know; love/hate) but opposing my view on actual marmite it's just so good- especially the choice of lyrics

Last Christmas
- I think Christmas brings out my romantic side... again- just so cute

Do They Know it's Christmas?
-As someone that adores the idea of charity, this is just awesome, and it's catchy too

Christmas Time (Don't let the Bells Ring)
- yeah, it sounds like every other Darkness song- but is that such a bad thing?

Baby It's Cold Outside
- I know, another mushy one, but again... just so good!

Jingle Bell Rock
- just think Mean Girls, enough said really


...I should get back to my Coursework now...

No comments:

Post a Comment