Sunday 23 December 2012

On the Sixth Day of Blogmas

Adventures, Weather, Songs...
TREES.

There's totally a logical link there..
My christmas tree annoys me, as a (fantastically brilliant *cough*) person, who adores bright colours (and the word adore); it seems apparent to me that a christmas tree should be dressed apropriatly, decked out in every colour under the star, tinsel, sparkley things, ornaments that mean something etc etc.

..Not in this house.

We have a black, fake tree, with white lights already rigged through it. I am allowed (because I'm the only one that bothered doing the tree) to put on silver tinsel, a couple of snowflake streamers, handful of glitter baubles and an angel at the top the size of my index finger.
can't stand it.

As for the reminscient ornaments; two.
Both of which I made, one when I was about eleven and went to a christmas crafts day with my friend and her parents; and one I made a bout 2 weeks ago. The first, is a giant pinecone covered in PVA glue and dipped in gold glitter, and then a pink ribbon attached to it. The latter- a Santa head made of Hama (I'm sure I'll blog about that in the new year)- which I think is mega cool :)

And when you're the one putting them on tree, they kinda lose the value.

Rant over, If my future husband is reading this- prepare for the Christmas Tree to end all.

SPeaking of ending- Congratulations on survivng the Apocalapse

No comments:

Post a Comment