Friday 21 December 2012

On the Fifth Day of Blogmas

I astound myself how good I am at this Blogmas shizzle...

So today was good: last day of school before the holidays, waited at the post office for 40mins to pick up a present I bought; lunch out with the besties (Pizza Hut, becuase we are the classiest of people); early presents and in a few hours I get to feel like santa and give out all the presents to my other friends.

My lunch out is todays main topic, at there is 9 people in my friendship group, after one diasterous year of everyone getting someone else something priced about £1- mainly chocolate (got a bit boring after a while) we've decided ever since to do a Secret Santa, and we're getting better each year.

So I had my friend Leanne, and I bought her some arty things as she likes art. But as I'm vain I shall now proceed to talk more about the present I got. CAUSE ITS AWESOME

KickthePJ poster.
If you don't know- basically he's pretty, and a youtuber and the posters just cool.
and then white chocolate. Beautiful.

I also got rocky road. nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment