Monday 26 November 2012

114

For 114 days this year, I wrote a fact about myself for everyday, reflecting on what had happened in that day:
Here are the results... if you care... or not :)

1.I like being odd
2.The only thing I know what I want to do with my life, is help people + save the world
3.I gag at the thought, sight, feeling of sick
4. I own a microscope, I like my microscope and I regularly use my microscope
5. I can be incredibly shy, so much that I can't speak
6. I adore being outside
7. I like staying up late
8. I own a cool camera
9. I have, and always have liked school
10. I like science- it's either right or wrong
11. I like cooking
12. I don't like being alone
13. I like camping
14. I am nicknamed, Merry
15. I love being up high
17. I like doing special  things for my friend's birthdays
18. I like watching Youtubers
19. I like odd things + bright colours
20. I adore Microsoft Publisher
21. I'm unnaturally opimistic about everything
22. I love everything
23. I wrote the one above because I was debating whata I preferred more: Night or Day
24. I'm around kids alot- but I don't like children.
25. I find it hard to start things, but once I'm started I'll do almost anything
26. I like nerdy things
27. I like watching films
28. My bunny is the cutest thing- ever
29. I like watching plays
30. I won't watch horror, diasaster, and very sad films
31. I adore Kurt from Glee, and Glee in general
32. I'm forgetful
33. Exams don't bother me much, normally
34. I like doing something different
35. I like to think I can take alot of pain
36. I think to think I'm organised, but when it comes to time- I'm not
37. I take as many oppotunities as I can
38. I'm vegetarian
39. I'm amazing at procrastinating
40. I secretly love that little thrill of doing something scary
41. I like doing things my way
42. I don't drink alcohol
43. I like cheesey things that no one else does- like Jedward and Eurovision
44. I like camping
45. I like singing
46. I didn't answer the school registar until year 3
47. I don't particulary like sci-fi, except Star Wars- to an extent
48. I act like a child
49. I don't like just sitting at home for hours
50. I love impromptu meetings with friends
51. I can easily do nothing sometimes
52. I either have asthma, or am quite unfit- the doctor doesn't know which it is
53. I have a slight ambition to work on a film set 
54. I've always had a slight love and obsession with pirates
55. I know quite alot of the nerdy, scouty skills
56. I'm indescisive
57. I like travelling
58. I like tourist shops
59. I often get the easiest things wrong- hard stuffs all right
60. I'm book smart, but dont I don't actually consider myself smart
61. I like showing off
62. I can stay up all night as long at I'm doing something
63. I used to despise running, now I kinda love it
64. I wish everything could be impromptu meetings with friends
65. I like being explicitly taught things
66. There needs to be more waterfights in the world
67. I love being with my friends outside
68. I don't like publicizing my feelings.
68a. It's hard to let go of things.
69. I adore being a young leader
70. I can be productive if I try
71. I get VERY childish and excitable around my birthday
72. I adore presents
73. Somethings, I don't like talking about
74. I do NOT like being shouted at
75. I adore showers
76. I adore mud
77. I think I can go quite well with no sleep
78. I haven't got a clue what's going on inside my head
79. It seems I can't remember up to two days ago
80.  I adore wearing glasses
81. I don't do mornings
82. Things scare me
83. Rain doesn't bother me
84. I can get kinda obsessed, kinda quickly
85. I can be very impatient
86. There is a story behind everything on my bedroom walls
87. Quite often, I don't sleep enough
88. My family is very techy
89. I like leaving things to the last minute
90. I can happily daydream in a car for hours
91. Mainstream things annoy me
92. I'm not very sporty, but I enjoy sport
93. I don't think I'm popular
94. I adore climbing
95. I feel I should take walks more
96. I'm proud of any injuries I get
97. I don't sleep in cars
98. I don't get ill often
99. I wish I hadn't given up swimming, I genuinly think I could have been amazing
100. I don't like doing nothing
101. I complain about my job, but in theory it's so easy
102. I'm slightly socially awkward
103. I like cooking
104. I always have some sort of injury
105. I twitch when I'm scared
106. I can eat really unhealthily
107. I kinda like cleaning
108. I can go without meals, but not without eating
109. Sometimes, I just don't want to sleep
110. I was doing so well at this until today day :L
111. I adore Doctor Who
112. Not including learning things, my memory is awful
113. I love cooking, but supernoodles are my guilty food pleasure
114. I'm too lazy to continue this

No comments:

Post a Comment