Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rawr said the duck

My favourite animals and why those animals are my favourite animals
or
 my favourite and why those are my favourite + animals^3

numero 1
Tiger
-they're orange, stripey, beautiful and live in jungles... what's not to love

numero 2

Monkey
- they're like half human, and look adorable, and can climb well.. I aspire to be as cool as monkeys

numero 3

Giraffe
- they have long necks and can decapitate a lion with one kick... say no more

numero 4 

Lions
- just look at the mane- they should run the L'Oreal adverts

numero 5

Kittykats
- Like Lions and Tigers but in a slightly less lethal baby sized package

numero 6

Rabbits
- they hop...

numero 7

Tortoises
- I like to think that you get really old and just turn into a tortoise

numero 8

Spiders
-they're beautiful, you're all in denial

numero 9

Snakes
- see above

numero 10

Elephants
- you can climb on them and they have an equivilant of holding hands

numero 11
Ducks
- they go 'Quack' 

No comments:

Post a Comment