Monday 19 November 2012

Let me take your coat....

Aloha,

My name is Alex and I shall be your guide through this mish-mash of things to come. I don't claim to be any sort of an expert on these things, but in the inter-galactic museum of awesomeness, I can try. And yes, everything I write in the silly little thing which I blame Laura and Nadine completely for; I will continue to write in utter gobbledegook.

As an initial parting thought, before we've even begun; I present onto you, my overall favourite, simple life quote to live by (there is a close second, but I don't feel I know you well enough to reveal that quite yet...
and third place is 'Blink, don't even blink, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK' but that doesn't quite have the same philosophical meaning as the others)

Everything you do in life is insignificant; but it is very important you do it
-Gandhi

P.S- Yes I spelt Gandhi correctly, and will argue with you about it, because I am right...

P.P.S I hope if you didn't enjoy this that you won't come back, I also hope if you got both Doctor Who references, you will come back- There are more to come :)

Allons-y
(...Dr Who reference #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment