Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Best Things About Travelling

more lists...


1.  I love people, and different way people live; so cool, and I always wish I could live the way most of them do, of which I've met.

2. Turbulence. yup.. I like rollercoasters okay

3. Buying things. I dislike mainstream shops, so probably about 60% of my wardrobe is bought abroad- and the best part about this point? Other people have caught on. yay presents.

4. Similar to number 1, different festivals/events: I've been to an American Funfair, Spanish Fiesta. The ultimate plan for this point: Mexican Day of the Dead.

5. Americans. I just love the American diversity, and I mean LOVE. I'm actually currently eating my favourite American sweets and have plans to move there, like actual plans. In terms of travelling, it's fun spotting them, and guessing what state they're from. As far as I'm aware- I've got it once out of all the answers I've received.

6. Open Mindedness. As narrow mindedness is my main dislike, experiencing as many cultures allows me to feel less hypocritical.

7. Doing things you can't do normally. (and no that doesn't mean the postcode rule) Examples: swim with Turtles (almostttt); climb a Temple;  ride a Camel; see a wild bear; Live in the same place as hundreds of Iguanas for a week or two

8. Very similar to last one. Simply being able to say: I've done ____
Examples: Wearing a Sombrero in Mexico, Climb a mountain; been here done that etc.. basically Life Scouts

That's all I can think of
- but I've just come back from Holiday... can you tell?

So, those 8 point in relation to my recent endeavour to Mexico

1. I saw a Mayan family and their house.. there was a baby asleep in a hammock in the middle of the day. Adorable.

2. Had turbulence... made me happy.

3. Dress, Bag, necklace. Both colourful and pink ish... and beautiful

4. The goal is day of the dead, but that's October and it's currently April. Had a Mayan blessing put on me, saw a really cool dance/performance thing in the street.

5. Mexico is like the American France. In Heaven.

6. I spose the only relevant fact for this is the fact I saw Ancient Mayan stuff

7. I was so close to swimming with turtles, casual tropical rainstorm got in the way..

8. A Mexican gave me a sombrero in an actually Mexican restaurant. yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment