Tuesday 23 April 2013

Disney Characters

From the release of Sky Movies Disney and the obvious increase in consumption within my life of Disney films. I have decided after each Disney film I watch I will review my favourite characters and come up with the ultimate Disney film/character list.
 I have a list of my favourite films, (which I may post in the near future) but not favourite Disney films; so that needs to be done. I did once have a chance to pick one Disney DVD out of any of them, and that required Nadine and I about a week and several lists to come up with that; so there's a starting point.

 So yes, this is an analytical, indepth look: to find my favourite Disney Character and film. (How much of this can go in my Media exam?)

 From Sky Movies Disney so far; I've watched two films (with a Disney themed party in between)

Tarzan
Bambi

 Even though Tarzan is first I'm starting with Bambi because the clear winner has gotta be Thumper. He's so cute, especially after his voice breaks, all grows up. And his laugh in the beginning is adorable, totally beautiful. I have a toy of him somewhere, I'll find that later.



Tarzan is harder, I should like Tarzan, but his eyes annoyed me, they're too round and yellow, like the animators almost gave up on his eyes. Jane's quite good, but nothing special to be a favourite character. I think it's gunna be Turk, firstly, having the name out of someone from Scrubs is pretty cool, but his scene in the camp, is probably my favourite of the film.



Hmmm.. I see a pattern emerging... the bestfriends.

As for the party, I went as Ellie- I character I hadn't given a lot of thought to, except, is was sad, but young Ellie is just...me. But I may have to rewatch Up (but I did watch most of it a few weeks ago) to compare. Or I might just think about it for a few days and get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Great choices Alex! I haven't seen Bambi in yeaaaaars, so I forgot Thumper's voice breaks!

    Also the Trash Camp scene and song is one of my favourite Disney scenes- the song is so catchy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thumper, Bambi and Flowers voice all break just before they fall in luuuurrveee.

      Delete