Tuesday 23 April 2013

Disney Characters...still

I forgot one!
I watched Cinderella too

Right now It's between Jack (Jacque?), Gus and Anastasia.
Anastasia (left)


I know it's unorthadox to actually name a step sister, let alone prefer one; but seeing as A Cinderella Story (2003) is one of my favourite films and I could see the stepsisters from that were heavily influenced by these two; I just preferred Anastasia, obviously, just for her stupidness.

I've decided Gus annoys me, he's cute and everything, and I love the way he talks, but- (now I'm wondering if his voice is worth it over the mild annoyingness- I'll come back to Gus)

Jacque (she says it with a french accent, right?)
He's helpful and funny, and even offers to sew before he's told (by the lady mouse) to leave the sewing to the women (thanks, Disney- we really appreciate it -.-) But I went for the 'best friend' in both in the last post.

It's a tie between Jacque and Gus, mayve Jacque juuust gets it, but for now it's a tie.

Jacque left, Gus right


I suppose I should add photos of each character so you all know who I mean...

1 comment: