Thursday 27 March 2014

Stuff can suck, but not always

I'm not even going to apologise for lack of posts; only two people read this and writing isn't my forte, so I'd be confused if anyone expected more.

This week has definitely been a mix of some rather intense things, none affecting me directly, but simply put, several things usually not talked about usually, have been this week. That combined with the Tangled soundtrack currently accompanying me, I'm feeling a tad reflective, but this week of openess has kinda made me want to close off a bit more. So I'm not entirely sure where this is going.

I guess a general thankfulness is in the air, turns out things can be worse, and this week is proof of that, I could be (more) directly affected by these issues, but thankfully I'm not; although I am close enough to realise how much things can suck.

So I suppose I could go in the direction for this post saying; things get better. Although talking is hard (directly reinforced by my resistance to share details in a blog), it can be worth it in the long run.
I guess.

</emotions>

No comments:

Post a Comment