Sunday 16 February 2014

Lifescouts 2.0

I know I have blogged about Lifescouts before, and I plan to do another one updating you on the badges that I have earned since then; but this year, I am setting myself Lifescouts goals; these are lifescout badges I wish to earn by the end of 2014.

Giving Blood
- Last week I applied to be put on the blood register, and hopefully should be carrying that through.

Eiffel Tower
- Although I have seen it before when I was young, this marks more of my first holiday with friends, which hopefully should be happening with my friend Lucy in the summer.

Juggling
- This is something I attempted in 2012 for about a day, and almost got the hang of it; but with a circus skills evening planned for tonight, maybe this may actually happen.

Rollerblading
- With the current occasional lessons from my boyfriend, and a fairly free summer, maybe I'll be able to move by December without squeezing his hand and screaming.

So, all those I've mentioned above I have some plans in action to achieve, now I will pick two more, in which I have no immediate plans in action regarding the badges.

Bike Riding
I had an accident on a bike in 2012, and have barely been on a bike since; and have spent the majority of 2013 scared of bikes; if I get on a bike on 2 separate occasions this year, I will be happy.

Picnic
Although I've eaten lunch in the middle of a field countless times, I can't particularly think of a time where we had the blanket, a bag of nice food and been able to eat and have fun.

Swimming
I know this one is mediocre but I used to adore swimming, but haven't done it in years, it would be nice to go once this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment