Sunday 13 October 2013

Take a step into our world...

Oh hey blog,
it's been a while, I know. This summer has been pretty darn intense.

As for the update on from the last post. It works. and that's happened twice in the last few months.

Today's been a slightly reminiscent day for me, thinking of home, memories, old memories, overall pretty good and relaxing. Since I'm in the mood (not for dancing) I thought I'd explain some personal things that are currently surrounding me. Sort of a niche room tour.

Enjoy (to the like 2 of you reading this)

I made this at work. I work with children and one day one of the other adults came in with this, which was her sons and let the children make some, some went wrong, which obviously the children didn't want, so I took the coolest looking one and painted it; and that is why there is a melting TARDIS on my desk.

 I made this when I was about 12 in an Art/English Lesson, I think it's possibly the piece of work I am most proud of more than anything ever. I think it looks beautiful and considering at the age of 12 I despised art (nothing changes) and things never seem to go right for me art wise. I am tremendulously proud of this and that shows as it's never been in that bag of old school work, this was in the teachers classroom for most of a year, and has been on my bedroom wall ever since.

Firstly, the Lego bricks are from Denmark, they actually stick together like Lego bricks, I can build whatever shape I want from them, and they are like snowglobes, so if I shake them, glitter falls over the pictures. I love them. I also love the people in them. And especially the chocolate biscuits behind them...


Youtube, friends, tigers, quotes, chemistry and me. That's everything from right to left. Mainly though are those four impeccable letters there. Each designed by a different friend and then presented to me along with a set of photos with said friends posing with them. We've been told we give the best birthday presents. We really freakin' do. However, missing from this wall which is now there is an amazing drawing of Luna Lovegood, but I like to pretend it's a drawing of me in Hogwarts uniform.

I'll try to commit to you more often Blogger.
I won't leave you for any of the other social networking websites.
Yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment