Tuesday 28 May 2013

Motivation

I don't know about you guys, but revision is really starting to suck, already.
Here's some quotes I hope will just keep you going that little bit longer :)

It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
-Dumbledore

 To live would be an awfully big adventure
-Peter Pan

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
 -Lewis Carroll

If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme
-Jimminy Cricket

Think of all the joys you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye
-Peter Pan 

Don't think, and don't worry, whent he time comes, you'll know what to do
- Mrs Incredible

I tell myself I am not afraid
-Piglet

Wallace Wells: Hey Jimmy do they rock or suck?
Jimmy: They have not started playing yet...
Wallace Wells: That was a test Jimmy, and you passed. 
-Scott Pilgrim

People go to school to get smarter, so that they can get a job. You already have a job, so it's like skipping a step. 
- A Cinderella Story
(okay, I probably shouldn't have put that one on here, meh)

I figured something out. The future is unpredictable
- John Green

Now that I look back, I don't know why I was so stressed about it all this time. Funny how sometimes you worry a lot about something and it turns out to be nothing
-R.J. Palacio
 
and the obvious one:
Everything you do is insignificant, but it's extremly important you do it
- Gandhi

hakuna matata

No comments:

Post a Comment