Tuesday 7 May 2013

Doctor Who SPOILERS

Deviating slightly from the bundle of Disney. I thought I woud submit my own theory onto the indentity of Clara 'Oswin' Oswald.

Well you know the big battle with everyone (Jack, Donna, Rose and family) that one? I believe it was the Davros batte, Donna's last battle.

During that battle, another Doctor was created, a half human doctor, and was given to Rose and their love annouced. Just to add to this, Clara's an east london girl and brown hair. (should we consider tenth and Rose's main attributions?). They were in love, and probably had a special cuddle at some point

Reasons:
-Obviously, I accept some of the evidence linking Clara to Rose, but some is abit stretched, mine accepts the links, but you don't have to actually to show Bilie (which they probably won't because it's a different company)

-Clara's mum dies, thats been mentioned alot, and must be important, or at least her mum is important. However I can't recall any infomation of her dad mentioned.

-In a theory I heard, Clara's mum death date is the date Rose met the doctor. obviously this means it can't work chronologically, but she's a quarter timelord.

- By far the largest flaw with this (which I've only just realised) We see how Clara's parents meet... errr... adoption? Brainwash?

- We saw the Doctors/ Rivers crib. that's got to reinforce the parent/child stuff

However, if she's linked with River, I will be 'over the TARDIS' and thats probably more likely...

No comments:

Post a Comment