Monday 11 February 2013

Award Season

Consistency obviously isn't my thing. However, I have an actual subject for you today. As it's award season I thought I'd impose a few of my film feelings on you.

I like to think of myself as a film fanatic, but I'm too lazy to be a fanatic of anything. Therefore, when it comes to keeping up to films in awards seasons, if in doubt, I'll route for the one I've actually heard of.

Using the rule above, this usually leaves me with the Animation catergory as my favourite award, as an avid Disney/Pixar fan; I usually at least have heard of those ones.

Usually I'm lucky if I've seen one of the big award mega nominations each year. This year's is Les Miserable (which was awesome)

I'm pretty rubbish for linking names to faces, so when someone says a name, I always hope they cut to the person in the audience otherwise I have to find my laptop and load up IMDB.

And now I'm sleepy, so this is all you get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment